A High Sierra Christmas / William W. Johnstone with J.A. Johnstone.
- 7 of 9 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Elkford Public Library.
0 current holds with 9 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Elkford Public Library||FC JOH (Text)||35170000426643||Adult Fiction||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780786042135 (paperback) :
- ISBN: 0786042133 (paperback)
- Physical Description: vi, 426 pages ; 18 cm
- Publisher: New York : Pinnacle Books/Kensington Publishing Corp., 2018.
- Copyright: ©2018.
It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas in the High Sierras. But Smoke Jensen and his children, Louis and Denise, won’t let a little snow stop them from heading to Reno for the holidays. There are two ways for them to get there: the long way, going around the Sierra Nevada Mountains, or the short way, going right through them. Smoke decides to take a gamble. They’ll follow the trail that, decades earlier, brought the legendary Donner Party to a gruesome, tragic end...
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Jensen, Smoke > Fiction.
Families > Fiction.
Frontier and pioneer life > Fiction.
Blizzards > Fiction.
Thieves > Fiction.
Sierra Nevada (Calif. and Nev.) > Fiction.