The rule of law : a novel / John Lescroart.
- 22 of 26 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Elkford Public Library.
0 current holds with 26 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Elkford Public Library||FC LES (Text)||35170000430686||Adult Fiction||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781501115738
- Physical Description: 324 pages ; 24 cm
- Edition: First Atria Books hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York : Atria Books, 2019.
- Copyright: ©2019.
Attorney Dismas Hardy is called to defend the least likely suspect of his career: his longtime, trusted assistant who is suddenly being charged as an accessory to murder.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Hardy, Dismas (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Murder > Investigation > California > Fiction.
Human smuggling > Fiction.
Secretaries > Fiction.
Ex-convicts > Fiction.
San Francisco (Calif.) > Fiction.